Tuesday 13 April 2010

New Developments: Deepest Autumn and a Big Thank You


Well many thanks to Graham for the help here. He has helped me get this far and really figure out what it is I need from technology and software. Check out Graham's fantastic blog! Nancy too has given me some great advice and showed me with great patience around After Effects. Both have been extremely kind.

I call this section Deepest Autumn. I am fusing my numerous interests and concerns. The light effects are my attempts to capture aspects of migraine auras and there are plenty of abstract and painterly elements that point to many to the many artists I have blogged about.

It has a lot of the subtlety that I wish to bring to my work. I am considering drawing out the transitions between the various imagery.


1 comment:

  1. Looks the way I imagined it would, this is (for me) a god thing, well done all involved.

    ReplyDelete