Tuesday 4 May 2010

Fun, Music and Nostalgia!

After Mike mentioned Sugar in the previous post that included Husker Du I thought I would add this video for the Sugar song Tilted from the EP Beaster:




Interestingly the video is co-directed by the photographer Sandra-Lee Phipps known to me via Q magazine and other journals (NME perhaps) and as an early photographer of REM. She is now a Professor of Photography at Savannah College of Art and Design, Atlanta Georgia.

I have no info about John Bruce, the other director of the video. He could be very famous, I have no idea! He seems to have directed other Sugar videos like If I can't Change your Mind.

1 comment:

  1. I only know the Copper Blue album, this is a great track.
    You have broadened my Sugary horizons, nice work.

    ReplyDelete